Monday, April 11, 2011

Hyundai Genesis Coupe Rc Body 1/10 scale

Hyundai Genesis coupe body is manufactured by Academy made in Korea you can get them here

This particular body designed by Hgcolors from RcDriftRevolution forum

Hgcolors added some formula drift theme with homemade printed waterslide decal and placed inside the bodyshell.

He also added some diy canards, diy rear diffuser, yokomo exhaust, intercooler, yokomo rear wing, roll bar and yokomo front lightbuckets.

He also accented it off with neon green rims from r2hobbies.















Join us at RcDriftRevolution Counter Steer Drift Forum

6 comments:

  1. Hey Guys ! How can I get this Hyundai Genesis Coupe unpaintable body ? Because I searching evrywhere and I can't find on ebay... I didn't find nowhere. Can Anyone help me for this ? I want to use on my sprint 2 chasis. Thanks forward your answers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HYUNDAI Genesis 380 GT is a 1/10 scale clear body which will fit your sprint 2. I've seen them all over for around 20$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2017 ... still looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I need to know where to get the genesis body. Please help...

    ReplyDelete